Not only is Velata Fondue a safe, social and easy to use product, but it also allows you to be creative by creating your very own recipes. Simply grab your favorite snack and dip it into smooth and creamy premium Belgian chocolate that has been warmed to perfection in your stylish Velata warmer.
Get started with Velata by using one of our Delicious Deals designed to save you money!
Below are some ideas and dippers for chocolate fondue as well as Velata Cheese Fondue to get your creative juices flowing! We hope these get you inspired to create delicious Velata recipes.
- Velata Patriotic Strawberries
- Velata & Chocolate Vodka Strawberries
- Inside-Out Velata Strawberries
- Velata Chocolate Popcorn
- Velata Kiwi Pops Recipe
- Velata Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Velata Caramel-Mocha Frozen Hot Chocolate
On April 1st, Velata will introduce a new line of products — cheese! Check back for more recipes using our cheese fondue. To get you started, here is a delicious recipe using Velata’s Smoked Gouda. (pictured on the left)
Velata Recipe of the Month
May 2013 Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
Velata Daily Dip
Our Velata Daily Dip Tips offers great suggestions of foods and wines which pair best with each of our delicious chocolate flavors. We have also included fabulous ways to enjoy Velata at parties, holidays or everyday!
Follow our Dessert Table board on Pinterest for some great ideas on decorating for a party.
Tempt your tastebuds with these tasty treats or create your own Velata Recipes.
- Dried apricots + Velata Dark Chocolate
- Crisp apple slices + Velata Caramel Milk Chocolate
- Peanut butter & pretzels + Velata Milk Chocolate
- Rich brownie bites + Velata White Chocolate
- Strawberries + Velata White Chocolate
- Bacon strips + Velata Milk Chocolate
- Potato chips + Velata Dark Chocolate
Other Dippers for Fondue
- Dried fruit: raisins, cranberries, prunes
- Graham crackers
- Mini croissants
- Doughnut holes
- Cubed cheesecakes
- Pound cake
- Corn flakes
- Toffee bits
- Crushed M&Ms
- Crushed pecans/nuts
- Oreo crumbs
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Broken pieces of waffle cone
Follow our Dipper Idea Board on Pinterest!